Forecast provides a daily astrological forecast based on your specific birthday, with much more information
than you get in a traditional "Sun-sign" horoscope which is based only on your zodiac sign.
Try it now!
Moon Phases On Your Website
You can display the current Moon phase on your own website or blog simply by embedding
a short snippet of HTML code. Just copy the code from the box below and paste it into your web page or blog.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must embed the code exactly as it is displayed here, without any changes, including to the "Start" and "End" credits, and to any links back to CurrentPlanetaryPositions.com.
- You may use the code on any website, whether commercial or non-commercial.
- We may change or discontinue this service at any time, without notice.
- This service is provided on an as-is, as-available basis. We are not responsible for communications or network disruptions, server unavailability, or any other interruption in the service.
- After you have the code at your website, we ask that you e-mail us at email@example.com with the URL of the
page(s) on which the code is found. If you include a contact e-mail address, we will inform you of future upgrades and options which may become available. We will not use your e-mail address
for any other purpose.
Here is the code to paste into your web page (Click to select):
Here is how the display will look on your web page:
Copyright © 1997-2017 Ed Perrone.
All rights reserved.
Site design and programming by Ed Perrone
Interpretations and forecasts provided at this site are not intended to be, or to take the
place of, legal, medical, investment, or other advice. Before making any important decisions, you are encouraged to consult personally with
a competent professional.
Planetary positions displayed in the animated top logo portion of each page are calculated based on your
computer's clock. If your clock's time is off, the resulting calculations will be also be off. All other positions are calculated based on time obtained
from NIST time servers.